Church partnerships are essential to Love INC. Without church partners, there is no Love INC. Each Love INC partner church commits to joining with other churches to provide volunteer and financial support for the operation of Love INC. In a comprehensive partnership, a church will demonstrate their commitment by:
- Introducing Love INC to the congregation.
- Referring requests for help to the Love INC Clearinghouse
- Encouraging church members to serve by using their gifts and abilities.
- Accepting referrals for help from the Love INC Clearinghouse to their existing ministries.
- Nominate potential Clearinghouse volunteers from the church, as needed.
- Participating in the financial support of Love INC.
- Praying for Love INC, clients, other partner churches, and for unity in the Body of Christ.
- Appoint one or more Church Ministry Coordinator(s) to be the liaison(s) between the Clearinghouse and the congregation.
In addition, the partnering church may also:
- Create a church or joint church ministry to fill a gap in community services.
- Follow-up with a visit to people who have received help through the Love INC Clearinghouse.
Listen how one church changed the way it approached benevolence ministry…